Friday, June 7, 2013

To Be a Stampin Up Demonstrator or not to be... That is the question!

      Big life changes are heading my way! Soon we will be saying good bye to the armpit of the north east ( NJ) and hello to hush puppies and great BBQ ( NC). I am taking the opportunity to reinvent myself and really pursue a small business of my own by helping other crafters make some extra money! That idea will be blogged shortly!

     My aunt is (and has been since the very beginning) a Stampin Up demonstrator. She has card class every Wednesday night and I have been attending most classes for about two years now. I love, love, love going to class and also making the cards. I have toyed with the idea of becoming a demonstrator when I move for two reasons:

                         1- Well, of course, the extra money!

                         2- Meet new people

   The reasons I am hesitating:

                         1- Fear of buying too many supplies ( I already have a lot!) and not actually using any of the income I make on anything other than Stampin Up!


I guess even if I use the money to support my habit I would still be ahead! I would love to hear the pro's and con's if anyone would like to share!

And of course  my shameless plug to my Etsy Shop  and my Facebook page! Be sure to "Like" my FB page to keep up on new projects and on giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment