Saturday, June 8, 2013

Accu Quilt- A mighty fine investment!

Well, it's no news that I have an AccuQuilt cutter- it's in my photos! But, this was not an easy or spontaneous purchase. I though long and hard about purchasing this "machine" to help save time and money. I can cut fabric pieces in no time and also appliques. Say goodbye to little scissors or hand cramps!

Of course I investigated price, over and over again. I am an avid scrapbooker and card maker so I though maybe I would purchase a  Sizzix Sidekick and that would do the job of the applique pieces and it did..... but that doesn't come close to the Accuquilts large dies capability.

             Wouldn't you know that you can cut paper in the Accuquilt too??? Who would've thought??? :) How nice it is to cut 6 layers of paper into shapes without using or storing a punch!

And of course  my shameless plug to my Etsy Shop  and my Facebook page! Be sure to "Like" my FB page to keep up on new projects and on giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment