Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Card Challenge

Fall Card Challenge!

Who's In?

Anyone up for a challenge? I have not hosted one in a very long time and I think I'm due! 

Here's the skinny: Make a card using the supplies listed. Post your finished item. One winner will be chosen and receive a prize! You may use additional supplies but you must use a piece of each of the listed supplies.

Rules: Use supplies listed, otherwise there aren't any!

Supplies:

        Scoreboard
        Lime Green paper
        Orange Paper
        Purple Paper
        Flowers- you decide- dies, silk, stamp, etc  ( must use 3 flowers ) 
        Black  glitter 

OK!  I can not wait to see what all of you creative people come up with! Be sure to post your response! 
       

Deadline: October 14, 2013 8 AM


My Shameless plugs:

Facebook Page   "Like" for giveaways and ideas!

Stampin Up

Etsy Shop
       

No comments:

Post a Comment