Monday, October 7, 2013

Art Impressions FUN FOLDS Challenge

I recently discovered Art Impression stamps and I have to say, I LOVE them! They have a wonderful Website and lots of ideas! As I was reading their blog this morning I came across a card Challenge! I am ALWAYS up for a challenge!

The challenge was to try a "Fun Fold". They give you a tutorial on how to make one but you can use any. They have created stamps specifically for folded cards! These people think of everything !

In honor of the Fall and Halloween approaching, I used one of my many new Art Impressions stamps and created this card. It is my first fun fold and it came out great!

Also, a big "thank you" to TheCraftyKitchen over at Youtube for her tutorial on how to make a fun fold card!







My Shameless plugs:

Facebook Page   "Like" for giveaways and ideas!

Stampin Up

Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment