Thursday, September 19, 2013

Alcohol Inks- What can they do for you?

I bought a few alcohol inks some time ago because like many things in my craft room, I had to have it! I wasn't really sure what to do with them so there they sat, lonely and full! Well, it's time to break them out! With the leaves changing and the the crisp air of fall I wanted to really feel that in a card. I am tired of stamping pumpkins and ghosts ( Ok, not really tired of it!) and I wanted something different. That's when I broke out the inks! The best part about them is that you really can't mess up!


I really like the way this came out! If you would like to see a tutorial on how this was made leave me a comment below!


And of course  my shameless plug to my Etsy Shop  and my Facebook page! Be sure to "Like" my FB page to keep up on new projects and on giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment