Thursday, May 23, 2013

Time to get back to the blog of things....

First things first: I am giving away a set of handmade cards on my Facebook page when I get to 50 likes! Head on over there and "Like" my page to be entered to win!
 
 
    I have been busy, busy, busy over the last few months. Life changes are happening and I have still had time to be creative! My crafting time is not entirely my fault; many women around me are expecting. Of course this means two things, 1- Lots of baby sewing and 2- Don't drink the water! Here are some of the items I've made:
 
 
Nursing covers! Who would've thunk? These are my new fav! I can choose the best fabrics ( and only a yard of it!!!) and I can whip these babies up in no time. Not only does it provide a great privacy barrier for mom but also a great gift that's easy on the wallet for me :)
 
 
 
Now, for the cutest things you've ever seen! This was a pattern I picked up and OMG it is just too cute! I have made several but you have to be handmade gift worthy to receive this. They are not hard by any means but they are time consuming so if you receive one from me then you know I really do like you!
 

I made a few of these; each with different color patches. Then it hit me..... the bug! I came up with the rest of these on my own after making this cutie turtle!
 
My Monkey
 
Oink, Oink
 
Owl
 
 
 
Lady Bug
 
Butterfly
 
These are really big playmats and are great to roll up and take with baby. They are so warm they can even be used as a blanket!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment